ORGANISATION/COMPANYWarsaw University of Life Sciences - SGGW, Faculty of Civil and Environmental Engineering
RESEARCH FIELDEngineering › Civil engineering
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)Recognised Researcher (R2)Established Researcher (R3)Leading Researcher (R4)
APPLICATION DEADLINE23/05/2021 22:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › Warsaw
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
According to the Polish regulations, Warsaw University of Life Sciences – SGGW, Institute of Civil Engineering searches for the candidate for the position of research and teaching assistant or assistant professor. The ideal candidate should have a doctoral degree (PhD) or the Polish title “doktor habilitowany” in the field of engineering and building constructions, discipline of civil engineering and transport, or the professional title of Master of Sciences obtained in the studies of civil engineering. The candidate will be responsible for classes on engineering and building constructions. The classes will be held in Polish.
36 days of vacation, discounted membership in gym and aerobic classes at Sport Center of WULS, free health care services at the University Health Care Center (NZOZ SGGW)
The position covers three main areas: research, teaching, scientific cooperation. The candidate should conduct classes on engineering and building constructions. The candidate should also give the instructions and supervise the students’ homework concerning those subjects. The classes will be held in Polish. Minimum 240-hour contract per academic year.
- PhD degree or the Polish title “doktor habilitowany” in the field of engineering and building constructions or the professional title of MSc obtained in the studies of civil engineering related to engineering and building constructions,
- knowledge of Polish and English languages (English – at least at the B2 level),
- experience in conducting didactic classes in Polish,
- independence in conducting scientific researches,
- knowledge and skills necessary to conduct didactic classes in the field of engineering and building constructions,
- publication record in form of reviewed scientific papers (additional asset),
- a scientific internship in foreign scientific centers or visible scientific activity at the international level (additional asset),
- knowledge of MS Office,
- good teamworking skills,
- publication record in form of at least four reviewed scientific papers or monographs in highly ranked scientific journals featured in appropriate lists of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education (including two publications with Impact Factor – Web of Science Core Collection),
- management of a scientific project, previously or in present, or submission of a scientific project in a competition organized by research funding institutions;
- obtaining a favorable opinion on conducting didactic classes from a commission responsible for didactics and in the case of applicants for employment who are not WULS employees – obtaining a positive opinion on a scientific lecture presented on a seminar in the Institute of Civil Engineering.
EURAXESS offer ID: 626015
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.