ORGANISATION/COMPANYEuropean Synchrotron Radiation Facility
RESEARCH FIELDEconomicsPsychological sciencesSociology
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)Established Researcher (R3)Leading Researcher (R4)
APPLICATION DEADLINE09/05/2021 21:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONFrance › Grenoble
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK35
The European Synchrotron, the ESRF, is an international research centre based in Grenoble, France.
Through its innovative engineering, pioneering scientific vision and a strong commitment from its 700 staff members, the ESRF is recognised as one of the top research facilities worldwide. Its particle accelerator produces intense X-ray beams that are used by thousands of scientists each year for experiments in diverse fields such as biology, medicine, environmental sciences, cultural heritage, materials science, and physics.
Supported by 22 countries, the ESRF is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity.
Within the Payroll and Personnel Administration Service, your missions will be the following:
- Absences and Social Security matters
- Following-up maternity, illness absences, daily fees and work accident declarations
- Social Security correspondent for refund of sickness expenses
- Responsible for the contacts and correspondence with the offices of Social Security (CPAM) and complementary schemes
- Follow-up and the programming of the Time Management software and Intranet Absences; informing and solving of problems with the provider
- Informing supervisors, medical service on sick leaves issues
- Welcoming new staff
- registering newcomers to all conventional and legal benefits schemes including French social security if needed
- follow up of residence cards
- helping newcomers with ESRF internal rules and procedures
- interaction with French authorities for personnel administrative matters
We offer a comprehensive benefits package designed to support your quality of life and your installation in the Grenoble area when relocation is needed.
The annual gross salary may be completed by additional allowances (shift allowance, standby allowance, expatriation allowance, etc.).
- Academic degree (Bachelor or equivalent diploma worth 120/180 ECTS) in Business Administration or Accounting
- 5 to 8 years of professional experience in the running of personnel administration
- Knowledge of the French labour law required
- You should be very comfortable with computing tools and office software (Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of Horoquartz and PeopleNet (Cégid) is a plus.
- Sense of confidentiality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English. Fluency in French
EURAXESS offer ID: 626012
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.