ORGANISATION/COMPANYAdam Mickiewicz University, Poznań
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE08/05/2021 15:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Słubice
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/10/2021
REFERENCE NUMBERkonkurs_12_Collegium Polonicum_wykładowca_1_2021.
FOR HUMAN RESOURES AND DEVELOPMENT
ADAM MICKIEWICZ UNIVERSITY, POZNAŃ (AMU)
Position: senior lecturer
in Collegium Polonicum, AMU in Słubice, Poland
Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań, one of the leading academic and research centers in Poland, a university that combines tradition, exceptional scientific achievements and attractive and modern curricula, has been looking for candidates for the position of the senior lecturer in Collegium Polonicum in Słubice, a joint entity established by Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań and European University Viadrina Frankfurt Oder.
- Reference: konkurs_12_Collegium Polonicum_wykładowca_1_2021.
- Employment: full-time.
- Contract type: employment contract.
- Period: one year with option to extend to indefinite period (commencement: 01.10.2021).
- Location: Collegium Polonicum (CP), ul. Kościuszki 1, 69-100 Słubice, Poland.
- Job description:
The place of employment is Collegium Polonicum (CP) in Słubice (joint Polish-German research and education institution established by Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań and European University Viadrina Frankfurt Oder). The competitive procedure has been open for the senior teacher, a member of the teaching staff.
- Running classes on the history of Poland with elements of Polish art history and optional classes included in the syllabus (e.g. Contemporary Polish museums and education centers; Temples of Art; Major museums in Poland and their collections; Polish cities and their history);
- Providing organizational contribution to the Polish Studies Course (including course documentation;
- Participating in initiatives designed to develop the Polish Studies Course (course promotion, project applications);
- Engaging in the organization of various cultural and social initiatives aimed to integrate students with their academic community;
- Participating in teaching and organization courses and training supporting further development of the Polish Studies Course.
The competitive procedure is open for candidates who meet requirements defined in art. 113 Higher Education Law of 20th July 2018 (JoL of 2021 item 478 as amended). The requirements correspond to the following qualification criteria:
- Doctoral degree in humanities, discipline of history;
- Computer skills (MS Office), online teaching using tools recommended by Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań;
- Desirable: internship or work in a museum or an exhibition center, specialization/course on art history, experience in international projects;
- Desirable: certification for running classes in secondary schools.
- Application addressed to the AMU Rector;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Consent to process personal data of the following wording:
Consent to the processing of one’s personal data: In accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (Official Journal of the EU L 119/1 of 4 May 2016), I agree to the processing of personal data other than those indicated in Article 221 of the Labour Code (name(s) and surname; parents' names; date of birth; place of residence; address for correspondence; education; previous employment), included in my job offer for the purpose of current recruitment.";
- Personal data sheet of the candidate (available at AMU website);
- Certified copies of documents that confirm the education level and other certificates;
- Statement that Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań is going to be the primary work place of the candidate.
- Interesting job on the Polish-German border;
- Stable employment under the employment contract;
- Fringe benefit package;
- Development of professional qualifications, including participation in language courses;
- Environment of respect and cooperation.
- Documents should be filed by 15.05.2021 together with the reference number of the competitive procedure stated.
Please send your documents to:
Collegium Polonicum, ul. Kościuszki 1, 69-100 Słubice, Poland
or email to: email@example.com
For additional information call us:
+48 61 829 68 01 from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
GDPR information clause:
Pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC - General Regulation on data protection (Official Journal of the European Union L 119/1 of 04.05.2016), I hereby inform you that:
- The Controller of your personal data is Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań with its registered office at 1, Henryka Wieniawskiego Street, 61-712 Poznań.
- The controller of personal data has appointed a Data Protection Inspector to supervise the correctness of personal data processing, who can be contacted via e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The purpose of the processing of your personal data is to carry out the recruitment process for the indicated position.
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 and the Labour Code of 26 June 1974 (Journal of Laws of 1998, N21, item 94, as amended).
- Your personal data will be stored for a period of 6 months from the end of the recruitment process.
- Your personal data will not be made available to other entities, except for entities authorized by law. Access to your data will be granted to persons authorized by the Controller to process them within the scope of their professional duties.
- You have the right to access your data and, subject to the provisions of law, the right to rectify, delete, restrict the processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object to the processing, the right to withdraw consent at any time.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa.
- Provision of personal data is obligatory on the basis of legal regulations, whereas in the remaining scope it is voluntary.
- With regard to your personal data, decisions will not be taken automatically or profiled.
EURAXESS offer ID: 625398
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.