ORGANISATION/COMPANYBARCELONA SUPERCOMPUTING CENTER
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)Recognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE15/05/2021 23:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONSpain › Barcelona
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE03/05/2021
IS THE JOB RELATED TO STAFF POSITION WITHIN A RESEARCH INFRASTRUCTURE?Yes
The Finance Officer for Project Management will be responsible for financial and effort projection, monitoring and reporting of the centre’s (mainly) EU and nationally-funded research projects.
PROMOTHE- ECT2020-000690 Europa Redes y Gestores - Europa Centros Tecnológicos: Adaptación del BSC-CNS al nuevo programa marco Horizonte Europa y promoción de su liderazgo.
- Working with the projects’ Principal Investigators, carefully plan the use of BSC financial and human resources within the centre’s nationally and European funded research projects
- Take responsibility for the official periodic and interim reporting of the projects to the funding agencies, as well as the quarterly reports to the project coordinators
- Maintain project information up to date in the BSC’s SAP Business One project database and monitor the budget and income
- Work with the centre’s external auditors for the projects. Prepare and manage the necessary documentation
- Maintain contact with the projects’ Principal Investigators and provide them with the information they need about individual projects
- The position will be located at BSC within the Management Department
- We offer a full-time contract, a good working environment, a highly stimulating environment with state-of-the-art infrastructure, flexible working hours, extensive training plan, tickets restaurant, private health insurance, fully support to the relocation procedures
- Duration: Temporary - 1 year renewable
- Salary: we offer a competitive salary commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the candidate and according to the cost of living in Barcelona
- Starting date: May 2021
The vacancy will remain open until suitable candidate has been hired. Applications will be regularly reviewed and potential candidates will be contacted.
All applications must include:
- A Cover Letter with a statement of interest in English, including two contacts for further references - Applications without this document will not be considered
- A full CV in English including contact details
BSC-CNS is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or any other basis protected by applicable state or local law.
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELEconomics: Bachelor Degree or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: Excellent
- Degree in Economics, Business Administration or similar
- Master in audits or similar will be valued
- Specific relevant postgraduate or other courses a plus
- High level in Office (especially in EXCEL)
- 0-2 years of experience on a similar position
- Be organized and methodical
- Have Initiative and be proactive
- Be able to work individually and in team
- Be able to work under pressure
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Service attitude and assertiveness
- Management knowledge of R&D Projects
- Knowledge of Auditing processes
- Knowledge of SAP
EURAXESS offer ID: 625078
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.