ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity of Warsaw
RESEARCH FIELDLanguage sciences › Other
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE15/05/2021 00:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › Warsaw
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
The candidates have to conform to the conditions stated in art.113 of Higer Education Law date 20.07.2018 (Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2020, item 85 as amended)
1. PhD in papyrology or a related field (e.g., epigraphy).
2. Very good (academic level) knowledge of Ancient Greek and Latin.
3. Experience in editing ancient sources, documented by publications, primarily editions of papyrus documents.
4. Fluent knowledge of Polish and English enabling teaching activities.
5. International experience, especially in creating and managing digital tools for papyrology and epigraphy.
6. Teaching experience.
• Research in the field of papyrology and/or epigraphy;
• Teaching classes at the Faculty of Archaeology;
1. Application addressed to the Rector of the University of Warsaw, which should contain
a consent clause;
2. A copy of PhD diploma and PhD diploma with habilitation or certificate from the relevant unit confirming the award of doctor's degree; as well as post-doctoral degree;
3. Scientific Curriculum Vitae;
4. Publication record submitted with copies of enlisted publications;
5. A personal questionnaire with information regarding the processing of personal data (bsp.adm.uw.edu.pl/bsp/druki-i-formularze);
6. 1 photo.
7. Candidate’s declaration confirming that he has read and accepts the rules for conducting competitions for the position of an academic teacher.
Applications will be considered by the Recruitment Committee appointed by the Dean of the Faculty of Archaeology of the University of Warsaw. The Commission may invitate selected candidates for appointment.
Listed documents should be delivered by post or by mail (also e-mail: email@example.com) to the secretary's office at the Faculty of Archaeology, University of Warsaw, room 2.03, Krakowskie Przedmieście 26/28, 00-927 Warszawa
Deadline for submissions: 15th May 2021
The decision announcement: 15th June 2021
Candidates will be informed by the Competition's Committee in three days after the announcement. They will receive an e-mail or an official letter.
The selection is the first stage of the recruitment procedure for the position of an academic teacher specified in the University of Warsaw Statute and its positive outcome is the basis for further proceedings.
EURAXESS offer ID: 621579
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.