ORGANISATION/COMPANYCY Cergy Paris Université
RESEARCH FIELDBiological sciencesCommunication sciencesEducational sciencesEthics in social sciencesManagement sciencesOtherPolitical sciencesSociology
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE30/06/2021 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONFrance › Cergy
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK38.35
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEH2020
IS THE JOB RELATED TO STAFF POSITION WITHIN A RESEARCH INFRASTRUCTURE?Yes
CY Cergy Paris University, created on 1 January 2020 by decree no. 2019-1095 of 28 October 2019, is the merger of the University of Cergy-Pontoise, the ComUE Paris Seine and the former EISTI engineering school, ILEPS and EPSS are also integrated as component institutions. ESSEC is associated by decree and integrates governance. CY Cergy Paris Université carries the competence of site policy within «CY Initiative». It represents 1,200 teachers and researchers, 800 administrative staff and 24,000 students on 14 sites.
CY Cergy Paris University is pursuing its ambition to be :
- A university of diversity strongly rooted in its territory, concerned with the success of all students,
- An international research university developing cutting-edge academic research;
- A university involved in societal and environmental transition, combining knowledge transfer to society members (individuals, businesses, civil society); and the provision of training designed to enable everyone to take part in the great challenges of the 21st century.
Your mission :
Within the Research Directorate of CY Cergy Paris Université, as an International Project Manager you will support and advise researchers in their funded projects, and contribute to the scientific development of the institution on an international level.
Your main activities will be :
To resume, you are helping to support the increase in contract resources of laboratories and platforms, while developing the institution’s international reach:
- Ensure the engineering of national and international projects by advising and supporting laboratories/researchers particularly in the response to projects calls and their assembly
- Monitor new projects calls and lead the identification and assessment of the potential of laboratory-led projects to maximize success (or positive responses) to project calls and assess issues
- Raise laboratories' awareness on the evolution of research programs and on the institution’s valorization strategy within the context of the internationalisation of CY Cergy Paris University and on the new Horizon EU program
- Target, select and disseminate to laboratories the most appropriate projects calls
- Support the development of partnership research through targeted national and supra-national funding exploration and diversification activities
Working conditions :
- 12-Month Fixed Term contract
- Position to be filled as soon as possible
- Based in Cergy, easily accessible by public transportations (RER line A)
- 52 days of paid leave
- Teleworking possibilities
- Annual Bonus
- Career management policy (training, mobility, etc.)
Based on experience – Following Civil service grids (category A)
All of our positions are open, on an equal basis, to applications from people who are recognized as disabled workers and other recipients of the employment obligation.
If you are interested in this position and would like to work in a dynamic environment with ambitious goals and you like challenges, please send us your application.
REQUIRED LANGUAGESFRENCH: Excellent
Graduate of a Master’s level with a specialization in innovation management or European/international projects in the research community, you have experience in projects engineering and you know the requirements for writing simple research contracts.
You are fluent in both English and French languages have at least a B2-C1 level of English to be able to communicate with internal and external partners.
Your main qualities are organization and anticipation to manage priorities. You pay attention to deadlines. You are able to report your activity to multiple interlocutors at different levels, including international partners.
As a leader and federator, you like to manage projects while controlling the budget (from development to implementation) and know how to coordinate various partners with diplomacy.
EURAXESS offer ID: 620050
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.