ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversitat de Barcelona
RESEARCH FIELDComputer scienceEducational sciencesNeurosciencesPsychological sciences
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE15/04/2021 00:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONSpain › Barcelona
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK15-20
OFFER STARTING DATE01/06/2021
REFERENCE NUMBERThis position is co-financed by ACCIÓ the Agency for Business Competitiveness of the Catalonian Government (Generalitat de Catalunya). Project NanoMOOCs COMRDI18-1-0010-02
User EXperience Analyst
NanoMOOCS is a new audiovisual learning format that will allow, among others, capturing and analysing participants’ emotions and gamifying learning activities. We are looking for someone who can design a UX evaluation study, and can provide a welcoming and supportive environment during user testing.
General functions to be developed:
- To be part of a technology project team formed by companies, universities and technology centers in the Media sector and oriented to the field of digital education.
- Experience in designing and developing experiments with subjects.
- Coordinate pilot tests with the project manager and project leader. Support project managers and entities participating in the consortium in the management and execution of aspects related to the preparation of reports on monitoring, control, modifications to projects, doubts, etc. guaranteeing coordination with the people of the different services and departments who will be involved in the pilots of the project.
- Establish hypotheses regarding users’ behaviour while performing gamified learning activities.
- Design and perform an experimental study with subjects.
- Conducts high quality surveys, interviews, user tests, etc. while minimizing bias and ensuring the reliability of the findings (with support as needed).
- Moderate conversations with participants to gain feedback on prototypes and/or their current experience.
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis of obtained results.
- Create engaging, storytelling-style synthesis of data.
- Provide partners with digestible and meaningful recommendations that they can act on.
project reference: COMRDI18-1-0010-02
Project title: Nou format audiovisual amb funcionalitats tecnològiques avançades per a l'aprenentatge: nanomooc
IP: Anna Puig Puig
Department: Mathematics and Computer Science Department, University of Barcelona
Gross salary per 6 months: 6.600 € (aprox)
Priority will be given to people with disabilities (article 59 Law 5/2015 of October 30), according the basic Statute of Public Employees.
This position is co-financed by ACCIÓ the Agency for Business Competitiveness of the Catalonian Government (Generalitat de Catalunya). Project NanoMOOCs COMRDI18-1-0010-02.
Please send your application letter and your curriculum vitae to Anna Puig Puig (e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org). E-mail subject: 2021-RIS3CATUB
EURAXESS offer ID: 619371
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.