ORGANISATION/COMPANYTehničko veleučilište u Zagrebu
RESEARCH FIELDEngineering › Mechanical engineering
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE23/04/2021 21:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONCroatia › Zagreb
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
Delivers courses related to: engineering, field: mechanical engineering
1. Candidates must fulfil general requirements defined on: Law on Scientific Activity and Higher Education (Official Gazette no. 123/03, 198/03, 105/04, 174/04, 02/07, 46/07, 45/09, 63/11, 94/13, 139/13, 101/14, 60/15, 131/17)
2. Candidates must fulfil specific requirements defined on:
3. Candidates must be proficient in Croatian language according to B2 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
4. Candidates must submit:
- CV (detailed information on teaching experience, professional and scientific achievements)
- authenticated copy of adequate diploma
- copy of proof of the European Economic Area members citizenship and citizenship of Switzerland
- evidence on fulfilment of requirements stipulated by legal documents aforementioned
- evidence on previous election,
- list of relevant scientific/professional papers
- evidence on public lectures/instruction delivered
- evidence on professional work experience issued by former employers
- evidence on foreign language(s) proficiency and other certificates
The applications must be submitted by recommended mail with remark “For tender“ to the address: Tehničko veleučilište u Zagrebu, Vrbik 8a, HR-10 000 Zagreb, Croatia. Application deadline is April, 23rd 2021.
Evidence on teaching experience, professional and scientific achievements, list of papers and evidence on public lectures/instruction delivered must also be submitted in digital format (CD – Word/PDF format - in one PDF document ).
Copies of evidence submitted remain filed at the University of Applied Sciences.
Late or incomplete applications shall not be considered.
All applicants who claim to their right of priority in employment, under special regulations and equal conditions, need to attach all necessary documentation according to a special law as well as all evidence of fulfillment of the required conditions.
All applicants who have the right of priority in employment, in accordance with the Article 102. of the Law of the Rights of Croatian Defenders from the Homeland War and Members of their Families (NN 121/17, 98/19), need to attach all evidence of fulfillment of the required conditions as well as all necessary documentation, available at The Ministry of defense of the Republic of Croatia link https://branitelji.gov.hr/zaposljavanje-843/843
The public announcement is open to individuals of both sexes under equal conditions.
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELEngineering: Master Degree or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESCROATIAN: Excellent
EURAXESS offer ID: 618953
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.