ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversitat de Barcelona
RESEARCH FIELDBiological sciencesChemistryPhysics
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE30/03/2021 00:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONSpain › Barcelona
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK10
OFFER STARTING DATE03/05/2021
REFERENCE NUMBERPT17/0009/00018 ISCIII - FEDER
The applicant selected for this position will develop new computational tools for fluxomics and will mantain existing tools for the UB node of the bioinformatics platform of the Instituto de Salud Carlos III. He/She will perform the following tasks:
- Develop new computational tools for fluxomics and provide support and upgrades for existing tools.
- Benchmark and validate both new and existing tools through the analysis of multiple sets of experimental data
- Perform training and dissemination activities aiming at promoting the use of the computational tools of the platform
Gross salary per moth 500€
From 03/05/2021 to 20/06/2021 (48 days)
In order to demonstrate your Skills/Qualification, the candidates should attach an application letter and curriculum.
Subject mail application: TECHNICAL CANDIDATE
Preselection on the basis of the adequacy of the candidates CV to the job will be performed. The most promising candidates will be interviewed by Skype and competences will be evaluated by a practical test
Required Research Experiences
RESEARCH FIELDBiological sciences › Biology
YEARS OF RESEARCH EXPERIENCE4 - 10
REQUIRED LANGUAGESSPANISH: GoodENGLISH: Excellent
- A Master or degree in the field of bioinformatics
- A Master or degree in Biochemistry
- Experience in the use and development of fluxomics software
- Experience in building and deploying Docker containers
- Experience in working and developing tools for Galaxy
- Proficiency in Python, R and C++
EURAXESS offer ID: 617490
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.