ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversità degli Studi di Padova, Dipartimento di Scienze storiche, geografiche e dell'antichità
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)Recognised Researcher (R2)Established Researcher (R3)Leading Researcher (R4)
APPLICATION DEADLINE14/05/2021 23:59 - Europe/Brussels
TYPE OF CONTRACTTo be defined
A selection announcement has been published to award no. 1 research grants in
in support of innovative and excellent research projects proposed by young independent scholars in Scientific Sector and Discipline (SSD) GEO/04, IUS/19, L-ANT/02, L-ANT/03, L-FIL-LET/04, L-FIL-LET/05, L-FIL-LET/06, L-LIN/01, L-OR/03, M-DEA/01, M-FIL/08, M-GGR/01, M-STO/01, M-STO/02, M-STO/04, M-STO/05, M-STO/06, M-STO/07, M-STO/08, M-STO/09, SECS-P/12, SPS/03, SPS/05 that will be carried out at the Department of Historical and Geographic Sciences and the Ancient World.
The proposed activity must be in line with the study areas of the project "Nuovi paradigmi per lo studio della mobilità nelle scienze umane".
- Employment contract with full social security: no
- Total amount per fellowship per year: 25177
- Currency: Euro
- Covers salary: yes
- Covers travel and subsistence: no
- Covers research costs: no
- Covers other costs: The winning projects will be provided with financial contribution towards research expenses as specified hereunder: maximum 5,000 euros, intended to cover expenses such as travel costs, participation in conferences and workshops, publications and translations, research infrastructures (es. pc). Research activities expenses will be covered by the budget of the “NEW PARADIGMS FOR THE STUDY OF MOBILITY IN HUMAN SCIENCES” project.
- Maximum duration of fellowship: 24
Selection Committee has 100 points to evaluate the candidates and they shall be awarded for:
- Qualifications: PhD, specialisation degree, postgraduate certificates: maximum points 10
- curriculum vitae: performance of documented research activity at public and private organisations with contracts, grants or appointments (both in Italy and abroad) relevant to research stated in this selection announcement. Participation in competitive calls promoted by the European Union, with relative evaluation, will be positively evaluated: max. 20 points
- Publications: quantity and quality of publications, including PhD theses: max. 10 points
- The interview and the letters of presentation: max. 30 points.
- The research project: max. 30 points
Eligible destination country/ies for fellows:
Eligibility of fellows: country/ies of residence:
Eligibility of fellows: nationality/ies:
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Contact phone: 0498278561
- Annual budget: 25177
- Frequency of calls: 1
- International mobility required: no
Web site for additional job details
EURAXESS offer ID: 617351
Posting organisation offer ID: 188671
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.