ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity of Szczecin
RESEARCHER PROFILEEstablished Researcher (R3)
APPLICATION DEADLINE31/05/2021 20:00 - Europe/London
LOCATIONPoland › Szczecin
TYPE OF CONTRACTTo be defined
HOURS PER WEEK40 per week
OFFER STARTING DATE01/10/2021
The aim of the competition is to select a candidate for the position of college professor at the Institute of Mathematics University of Szczecin.
Candidates entering the competition should submit the following documents:
- a statement of compliance with requirements specified in Article 113 of the Law on Higher Education and Science of 20 July 2018 (Dz. U. (Journal of Laws) item 1668 as amended),
- an application letter,
- candidate’s CV and questionnaire,
- certified copies of documents confirming the academic title of habilitated doctor in the discipline of mathematics or equivalent title, and in the case of documents drawn up in a language other than Polish, also a certified translation of the document into Polish and a certificate confirming the equivalence of the diploma with the Polish academic degree
- information about scientific achievements in the discipline of mathematics (list of publications and their copies, lectures at conferences and seminars, research internships, participation in grants, etc.),
- information about the didactic and organizational achievements (e.g. conducting didactic classes, caring for master students and doctoral students, organizing conferences),
- the candidate should be able to cooperate with the existing research groups or broaden the mathematical spectrum in the Institute in a way that is supportive to its future goals,
- knowledge of the Polish language is not required, but appreciated (we expect the candidate to learn the basics of the Polish language after being hired),
- knowledge of the English language sufficiently necessary to conduct didactic classes (required criterion in the case of a foreign candidate),
- a statement that the University of Szczecin will be the candidate’s main place of work,
- a candidate’s consent for the processing of personal data by the University of Szczecin in the recruitment process on a form available at the university’s website.
Candidates may submit other documents or provide information which in their belief may be useful in the course of the competition procedure.
Forms to be downloaded from the University’s website: http://dso.usz.edu.pl/druki/.
Competition applications together with the required documents should be sent by post to:
Sekcja ds. Nauki - Nauki Ścisłe i Przyrodnicze
ul. Mickiewicza 16 (pok. 220, 221)
Incomplete applications, those not meeting formal requirements or submitted after the deadline will not
The University does not provide accommodation.
The competition is the first stage of the recruitment process for the post of an academic teacher and
its positive outcome is the basis for further procedure.
EURAXESS offer ID: 615396
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.