RESEARCH FIELDMedical sciences
RESEARCHER PROFILELeading Researcher (R4)
APPLICATION DEADLINE14/05/2021 23:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONGermany › Münster
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK18 Semesterwochenstunden
What to expect:
- Your teaching and research will focus on nutrition medicine, anatomy and physiology, as well as food security in humanitarian aid and development cooperation.
- For the practical units, you will use our excellently equipped nutritional medicine laboratory.
- As a member of aha (academy for humanitarian action), you will manage the Centre of Competence for Humanitarian Relief and cooperate with the relevant actors at the regional, national and international level.
- By delivering courses in English, you will support the university’s internationalisation strategy.
- Your expertise is underpinned by a university degree in Nutritional Science, Ecotrophology or Human Medicine, and a doctorate completed with above-average success.
- You have relevant experience (e.g. in the form of missions abroad) in international humanitarian relief or development cooperation.
- Besides your expertise in teaching and research, you are also familiar with applying for research projects.
- You are used to working in national and international networks.
We offer you:
- A permanent W2 professorship on civil servant conditions will enable you to make a valuable contribution to teaching, research and university management.
- You will be able to strike a healthy balance between work and leisure / family life.
- We offer an extensive portfolio of didactical further training opportunities, enabling you to continue gaining skills.
- You can look forward to an exciting challenge as part of our team; dedicated colleagues who look forward to cooperating with you will assist you from the very beginning.
EURAXESS offer ID: 614967
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.