ORGANISATION/COMPANYGdansk University of Technology
RESEARCH FIELDChemistry › Computational chemistryPhysics › BiophysicsPhysics › Chemical physics
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE31/05/2021 23:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › Gdansk
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/07/2021
The Departament of Physical Chemistry at Gdansk University of Technology is seeking to recruit a postdoctoral researcher to work within the group of Dr. Jacek Czub on molecular mechanisms and driving forces behind biological phenomena, starting in June 2021 or later (salary: ca. 12 000 zł/month, pretax).
1. Gross salary of ca. 12 000 PLN per month
2. Full employment contract for at least 24 months with benefits including health insurance
3. Position focused solely on research with no additional teaching duties
1. All candidates have to hold a PhD degree in computational molecular biophysics, computational chemistry or physics, molecular modeling or related fields
2. Proficiency in applying state-of-the-art simulation methods to study biology and/or chemistry related phenomena documented by a strong publication track record.
3. Experience with using ab initio molecular dynamics and/or free energy simulation methods, preferably documented by scientific papers, will be beneficial.
4. Programming skills (Python, C/C++, scripting languages), preferentially within the Linux environment, and prior experience in application of numerical methods will be considered strong assets.
EURAXESS offer ID: 611899
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.