ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity of Wroclaw
RESEARCH FIELDHistory › Archaeology
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)Recognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE02/04/2021 00:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Wroclaw
TYPE OF CONTRACTTo be defined
HOURS PER WEEKTbd
OFFER STARTING DATE01/09/2021
- investigations including fieldwork, data processing and compilation of research results,
- developing and teaching courses for students in the aforementioned specializations,
- participating in current research projects,
- applying for the financing of research projects,
- successful and frequent publication of research results,
- applying for academic scholarships.
- application to the Rector of the University of Wrocław and applicant’s personal questionnaire,
- photocopy of the original MA-, PhD-, or habilitation- diploma of the applicant,
- academic self-assessment in which the candidate reflects on his former professional development, didactic experience, and experience in research management and dissemination of research results,
- list of academic publications and other achievements in the popularization of research and work for the academic community,
- three sample publications meeting the aforementioned requirements and regarded by the candidate as the most representative for his publication record,
- academic development plan,
- two recommendation letters from internationally recognized specialists in the field (including at least one from abroad), with the proviso that these letters are sent electronically to the Chairman of the Competition Committee at Artur.Blazejewski@uwr.edu.pl without the intermediation of the candidate and are open only to members of the Committee, and the candidate waives the right by entering the competition see these lists.
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELHistory: PhD or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: Excellent
- PhD degree in a relevant field of study,
- research experience in the field of archaeology or an academic discipline applied in archaeology. In the former case, additional specialization in an academic discipline other than archaeology is required. This should be confirmed by sample publications and a proposal of a didactic program in the field.
- at least 3 academic papers listed in the JCR database,
- experience as a grant coordinator in a state funded research project (NCN, MNiSW or other),
- proficiency in English.
EURAXESS offer ID: 611220
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.