ORGANISATION/COMPANYPolitecnico di Milano
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)Recognised Researcher (R2)Established Researcher (R3)Leading Researcher (R4)
APPLICATION DEADLINE22/03/2021 23:59 - Europe/Brussels
TYPE OF CONTRACTTo be defined
The specific objective of the program, which is part of the VITAE project, is to create a sustainable model of archaeological research, both from a scientific point of view and in relation to the development of local communities.
Archaeological research will develop along the following main lines:
- the creation of a sustainable archaeological park of Adulis (Eritrea),
- the interdisciplinary approach of archaeological research, with the prevalent use of non-invasive investigation techniques, such as remote sensing, geophysical prospecting, chemical analysis, alongside more limited stratigraphic excavations;
- the enhancement of ancient techniques of water, soil and biodiversity management;
- the training of local archaeologists;
- interaction with the groups planning.
Relevance of qualifications with the research programme object of selection
Consistency of the candidate's overall profile with respect to the content of the research programme for selection
Close relevance of publications submitted with the research programme object of selection
Eligible destination country/ies for fellows:
Eligibility of fellows: country/ies of residence:
Eligibility of fellows: nationality/ies:
In order to participate in the selection, please read the call ("bando") available at the following website: https://www.polimi.it/en/faculty-and-staff/calls-and-competitions/resear...
Web site for additional job details
EURAXESS offer ID: 610099
Posting organisation offer ID: 187867
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.