ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity of Limerick
RESEARCH FIELDEducational sciences › Learning studiesEducational sciences › Teaching methods
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE08/03/2021 12:00 - Europe/London
LOCATIONIreland › Limerick
TYPE OF CONTRACTOther
The successful candidate will work with the research team to carry out qualitative and quantitative research in the areas of online teaching and learning in initial teacher education, including recording, analysing and writing up the results (as part of the research team).
CONTRACT TYPE: Specific Purpose
SALARY SCALE: €23,061 - €35,922 p.a. pro rata
Please include the following information in your application:
- Full title of level 9 and or level 10 postgraduate thesis (where applicable)
- Full list of publications including weblinks to publications (where applicable)
Web site for additional job details
- Postgraduate research qualification (e.g., MPhil, MSc, Med).
- Experience with different research methodologies and the appropriate software (e.g., Nvivo and SPSS).
- Experience analysing or designing lesson plans and units of learning.
- Ability to present complex information effectively to a range of audiences.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Evidence of research ethics training.
- Experience working in a research environment.
- Experience of multi-disciplinary working.
- Ability to work online collaboratively and as part of a team.
- Commitment to high quality research.
- Bachelor’s degree (level 8 NFQ) in a teacher education programme or relevant area.
- Evidence of ability to analyse qualitative data (e.g., from interviews or diaries), quantitative (e.g., from surveys) and write up data.
- High level of English proficiency
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
EURAXESS offer ID: 608382
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.