ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity of Rijeka Faculty of Medicine
RESEARCH FIELDBiological sciences › Biological engineeringBiological sciences › BiologyMedical sciences › MedicineMedical sciences › Veterinary medicine
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE17/03/2021 22:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONCroatia › Rijeka
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
Pursuant to the Grant Agreement for projects which are financed from the European Structural and Investment funds in the financial period 2014 – 2020, within the call “Investing in Science and Innovation – first call”, approved for funding the project “Development of an innovative rapid test for the diagnosis of subclinical mastitis in dairy cows“, reference project code: KK.01.1.1.04.0086. which will be carried out at the Center for Proteomics with the coordinator (University of Zagreb, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine) and partner, with the aim of developing an innovative diagnostic test for early diagnosis of subclinical mastitis in dairy cows. The Agreement for the funding of the project “Development of an innovative rapid test for the diagnosis of subclinical mastitis in dairy cows“, reference project code : KK.01.1.1.04.0086, foresees the recruitment of an assistant on the project.
In accordance with aforementioned, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Medicine, Rijeka, Croatia is seeking a highly motivated person for the position of assistant on the project “Development of an innovative rapid test for the diagnosis of subclinical mastitis in dairy cows“, reference project code: KK.01.1.1.04.0086 at the Center for Proteomics.
Number of employees sought: 1
Place of work: Center for Proteomics, University of Rijeka Faculty of Medicine, Brace Branchetta 20, 51000 Rijeka, Croatia
Contract duration: 24 months
How to apply: Please submit your application to email@example.com or at the address “University of Rijeka Faculty of Medicine, Department of Human Resources and Legal Affairs, Brace Branchetta 20, 51000 Rijeka“ indicating the following: "Center for Proteomics – open position announcement for the the position of assistant on the project “Development of an innovative rapid test for the diagnosis of subclinical mastitis in dairy cows“.
- Letter of application (motivation letter)
- Copy (scan) of the degree certificate
- Grade transcript
- At least one letter of reference (from the candidate’s thesis supervisor or professor at the undergraduate studies) or contact details of one referee
Candidates who meet the required conditions of the job announcement will be contacted and invited for an interview.
Application deadline: 30 days following the Open position announcement.
Web site for additional job details
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELBiological sciences: Master Degree or equivalentMedical sciences: Master Degree or equivalent
Required qualifications and other conditions:
- in accordance with the provisions of the Science and Higher Education Act of the Republic of Croatia and general acts of the University of Rijeka and Faculty of Medicine on selection of candidates for scientific-teaching, teaching and associate positions
- possession of a university/master’s degree in the field of natural sciences (biology), biomedicine and health (medicine, veterinary medicine) or biotechnology (biotechnology, molecular biotechnology, bioprocess engineering)
- overall grade point average at the previous levels of study that enables the enrolment in the doctoral programme
- advanced IT skills
- fluency in English language
- previous recognition and awards for excellence in research
- participation in scientific research, publications, presentations at scientific conferences
EURAXESS offer ID: 606391
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.