ORGANISATION/COMPANYMax Planck Institute Luxembourg
RESEARCH FIELDJuridical sciences › Comparative lawJuridical sciences › European lawJuridical sciences › International law
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE31/12/2022 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONLuxembourg › Luxembourg
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK8-15
- Assisting researchers and the Directors of the Institute by carrying out administrative and research tasks on internet and databases;
- Taking care of administrative tasks related to the management of the library;
- Supporting the organization of events such as conferences and lectures.
- The MPI Luxembourg offers an interesting working environment within an international team of researchers in the heart of Europe.
- Students are not allowed to have an additional paid job when working as a student assistant;
- You should be available to work at least 1 day/week and be eligible to work in Luxembourg as a student-employee.
Please submit your CV and cover letter in English and also additional documents such as grades transcripts of the Bachelor and/or Master Program, student card or matriculation certificate and recommendation letter/s (in English if available).
- You are a student enrolled in a Master or Bachelor degree in Law (ideally with a focus on European and International Law);
- You have relevant experience in an academic and research environment, ideally in international institutions or organizations;
- You are fluent in English (German and French would be considered as an asset);
- You have a good command of the usual IT tools such as Microsoft Office;
- You are flexible and enjoy working in a dynamic team and in a truly international environment.
EURAXESS offer ID: 604093
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.