ORGANISATION/COMPANYBARCELONA SUPERCOMPUTING CENTER
RESEARCH FIELDComputer science › Computer architecture
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)Recognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE08/03/2021 22:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONSpain › Barcelona
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
Context And Mission
The European Processor Initiative (EPI) aims at the design of a roadmap for a future European processor technology for HPC and automotive. The EPI team within BSC is responsible for defining an architecture of a RISC-V accelerator to be used in conjunction with a general purpose processor for Exascale.
The development efforts of the EPI team within BSC are towards:
* Design and verification of IPs to be integrated into a state-of-the-art SoC design;
* Development of the necessary system software (compiler and runtime);
* Rapid prototyping of IPs for design validation and system software tests on FPGA.
We are seeking two verification engineers that take care of applying verification methodologies to the IPs developed at BSC using industrial standards.
- Implement verification strategy for BSC IPs
- Interact with the RTL design team and the software development team
The position will be located at BSC within the Computer Sciences Department
We offer a full-time contract, a good working environment, a highly stimulating environment with state-of-the-art infrastructure, flexible working hours, extensive training plan, tickets restaurant, private health insurance, fully support to the relocation procedures
Duration: Temporary - 1 year renewable
Salary: we offer a competitive salary commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the candidate and according to the cost of living in Barcelona
- Degree in Computer Science (or similar)
Essential Knowledge and Professional Experience
- Experience with hardware description languages (Verilog, SystemVerilog, VHDL)
- Advanced C++ programming
Additional Knowledge and Professional Experience
- Knowledge of CPU architecture
- Working independently and within a team
EURAXESS offer ID: 602638
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.