ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversitat de Barcelona
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE12/02/2021 00:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONSpain › Barcelona
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK37,5
OFFER STARTING DATE01/03/2021
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEH2020 / ERC
We are looking for a highly motivated Postdoctoral researcher with experience in microfluidics, soft lithography, and optics. The candidate should have a strong background in data analysis as well as microfluidic-based spectroscopic methods. Candidates with previous experience in controlling self-assembly processes of biomolecules via microfluidic technologies are specially encouraged to apply.
• Design of new microfluidic devices to study the self-assembly of biomolecules
• Develop and integrate spectroscopic methods to the microfluidic devices used to perform the experiments
• Publication of results in scientific journals and presentation at international conferences
• PhD Degree in Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry
• Skills and expertise in microfluidic technologies / soft lithography
• Experience with microfluidic devices and controlling self-assembly processes of biomolecules such as lipids, among others.
• Experience with programming (e.g. Matlab, Python) is welcome, but not required.
• Good knowledge of English
FBG project number
Microfluidic Crystal Factories (μ-CrysFact): a breakthrough approach for crystal
Departament de Ciència dels Materials i Química Física
Gross salary per year
Application letter, Curriculum vitae, etc.
Send your application to:
Postdoctoral researcher position
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELChemistry: PhD or equivalent
EURAXESS offer ID: 599259
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.