ORGANISATION/COMPANYUNIVERSITY POMPEU FABRA
RESEARCH FIELDCommunication sciences
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE04/02/2021 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONSpain › Madrid
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK20
OFFER STARTING DATE01/03/2021
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEH2020 / ERC
We are seeking a postdoc researcher with capacity to offer technical, administrative and scientific support for the European Research Council funded research project called “Transnational Gangs as Agents of Mediation: Experiences of Conflict Resolution in Street Youth Organizations in Southern Europe, North Africa and the Americas” (TRANSGANG).
- Support for the ethnography of the project, carry out field work in Madrid; transcriptions
- Organization of the final Conference (together with PM of the project)
- Organization of transfer activities, such as Training Seminars and other seminars
- Organization of TRANSGANG mediation seminars
- Doctor in Anthropology, Sociology or Youth Studies
- Spanish as a native language and English (B2-CEFR, Common European Framework of Reference).
- Residence in Madrid, Spain
It will be valued:
- Experience with ethnography
- Experience with youth street groups (preferible Latin youth street groups)
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
Details of the post:
- Incorporation: March 2021
- Category: Postdoc researcher type 1
- Location: Madrid, Spain
- Expected duration: 1 year
- Dedication: part-time at 20 hours/week
- Approximate gross monthly salary: 956,61 Euros
Deadline for submitting applications and contact:
Interested persons must submit the following documentation:
1) A complete curriculum vitae (“CV_Cognoms, Nom.pdf”)
2) Letter of motivation (“Carta_Cognoms, Nom.pdf”).
Interested persons must submit their application to the e-mail address: email@example.com, stating in the subject the offer code 2021-TRANSGANG01 and attaching the indicated documents.
Registration deadline: 4th February 2021
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: GoodSPANISH: Mother Tongue
EURAXESS offer ID: 598993
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.