RESEARCH FIELDChemistryTechnology › Chemical technology
RESEARCHER PROFILEEstablished Researcher (R3)Recognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE31/03/2021 23:59 - Asia/Tokyo
LOCATIONJapan › Ishikawa
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEKSee description
Tenure Track (TT) Assistant Professor (Female)
Faculty of Chemistry, Institute of Science and Engineering, Kanazawa University
[Field of specification]
*The appointee will join the research group “Development of Functional Supramolecules and Understanding the Mechanism of Their Functions" and cooperate with Prof. Hirohisa Nagatani and Dr. Yoshio Nishiyama on projects related to surface specific reactions at soft interfaces (e.g., liquid-liquid interface, membrane surface, micelle and functional polymer) and on nanoparticle surfaces.
1) School of Chemistry, College of Science and Engineering, Kanazawa University
2) Division of Material Chemistry, Graduate School of Natural Science and Technology, Kanazawa University (TT Assistant Professor is responsible to Master's Level Section only.)
[Subject responsible for]
1) Undergraduate course: Subjects related to Analytical Chemistry and General Chemistry
2) Graduate course: Subjects related to Field of Specification.
August 1st, 2021 or any early possible date afterwards
TT Assistant Professor: Full time, non-tenured (In principle 5 years).
*Outline for the standard in making decision on the approval of academic tenure.
1) Research achievement in the concerned field is outstanding in both domestic and international research communities.
2) Appropriately planned research is sufficiently achieved.
3) Sufficient competitive research funding is obtained.
4) Educational achievement for students (research guidance and lecture) is outstanding.
*The expected financial research support is about \800,000 at the first year.
Annual salary system is applied.
1) All of the documents should be sent to the postal address provided above, the submitted documents will not be returned.
2) The website below gives information about employment regulation.
http://www.kanazawa-u.ac.jp/university/administration/regulation/rules (in Japanese)
3) Kanazawa University supports applicants from female scholars and promotes the co-activities of male and female scholars. http://cdl.w3.kanazawa-u.ac.jp/index.html (in Japanese)
4) Kanazawa University also promotes the courses delivered in English under the internationalization policy.
EURAXESS offer ID: 596972
Posting organisation offer ID: D121010820
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.