RESEARCH FIELDSociology › Other
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE11/02/2021 00:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONAustria › 8010 Graz
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
REFERENCE NUMBERMB/42/99 ex 2020/21
- The university assistant is associated with the research focus Economic Sociology (Prof. Klaus Kraemer) at the Department.
- Realization of a dissertation in the field of Economic Sociology
- Participation in the activities of the research field Economic Sociology, including: research colloquium, conferences, development and implementation of research projects, publications, knowledge transfer
- Independent teaching of courses offered by the Department of Sociology, especially in the field of Economic Sociology
- Assistance with exams and supervision of students; assistance with organizational, administrative and evaluative activities of the department and the research field Economic Sociology
- Attendance of educational courses in regard to teaching and research within and without the University
- Degree (MA or Diploma) in Sociology (or a related field) with outstanding grades
- Sound knowledge of classical and current research in Economic Sociology, Sociology of Money
- Very good knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Very good command of German and English (written and spoken)
- Capability for independent research
- Didactic skills for independent teaching
- Personal initiative, ability to work in a team, reliability, ability to work under pressure
The minimum salary as stated in the collective agreement and according to the classification scheme is EUR 2.929,00 gross/month. This minimum salary may be higher due to previous employment periods eligible for inclusion and other earnings and remunerations.
Especially with regard to academic staff, we welcome applications from persons with disabilities who meet the requirements of the advertised position.
If you are interested, please submit your application documents (CV, certificates, etc.) before the stated deadline. Make sure to indicate the reference number on your application to:
Web site for additional job details
EURAXESS offer ID: 596657
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.