ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity of Wroclaw
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)Established Researcher (R3)
APPLICATION DEADLINE25/02/2021 11:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Wrocław
TYPE OF CONTRACTTo be defined
HOURS PER WEEKTo be defined
OFFER STARTING DATE01/04/2021
Full-time position of assistant professor (research & teaching position)
at the Institute of Theoretical Physics
Division of Theory of Elementary Particles
in the following research field: strong interactions and their applications
1. Job application directed to the Rector of University of Wroclaw.
2. Professional curriculum vitae.
3. Personal questionnaire for the person applying for employment https://uni.wroc.pl/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/1.-Kwestionariusz-osobowy-dla-osoby-ubiegaj%C4%85cej-si%C4%99-o-zatrudnienie.doc
4. Self presentation (information about scientific, didactic, organizational and other achievements)
5. List of publications.
6. Copy of doctorate certificate.
7. Copies of two the most representative papers.
8. Two reference letters sent by well known specialists in the area of strong interactions. The letters must be sent to Uniwersity of Wrocław directly.
in research: publishing results in internationally recognized scientific journals, participating in seminars, active participation in international conferences,
in teaching: giving lectures in theoretical physics, supervising bachelor and master thesis.
All the documents should be sent not later than 25th February 2021, 11 AM by email: email@example.com, subjet: profesor uniwersytecki w IFT.
All candidates will be informed about of the results of the recruitment process till 5th March 2021.
In case there are no eligible candidates, the vacancy may not be filled.
Declaration that University of Wrocław will become candidate's primary employment in case of obtaining the position in accordance of Higher Education Act of July 20, 2018 (Journal of Laws No. 2018, Item 1668 with further amendments), Prawo o Szkolnictwie Wyższym i Nauce z dnia 20 lipca 2018 r. (Dz. U. nr 2018 poz. 1668 z późniejszymi zmianami).10. Declaration „I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of organising and conducting the competition procedure and sharing information on its results. I acknowledge that the University of Wrocław (Uniwersytet Wrocławski, pl. Uniwersytecki 1, 50-137 Wrocław, is the controller of my personal data. I am aware that data submission is voluntary, however, necessary to implement the objectives for which the data have been collected (in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on personal data protection, Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000)”
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELPhysics: PhD or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: ExcellentPOLISH: Good
The candidate should:
- Have at least Ph.D degree in physics.
- Have scientific achievements in physics of strong interactions
- Have an experience in a team work in scientific projects
- Have presentations at international conferences
- Have good working knowledge of English, both spoken and written
Foreigners must submit a written statement that within two year he/she will be able to give classes in Polish.
EURAXESS offer ID: 595694
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.