RESEARCH FIELDComputer scienceEngineering › Mechanical engineeringPhysics › Applied physicsPhysics › Quantum mechanicsTechnology
RESEARCHER PROFILEEstablished Researcher (R3)Recognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE12/02/2021 23:59 - Asia/Tokyo
LOCATIONJapan › Osaka
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEKSee description
The faculty of Engineering Science at Osaka University seeks to appoint an Assistant Professor in fluid mechanics. The successful applicant will be responsible for not only conducting research but also teaching liberal arts and other subjects at the undergraduate and graduate levels. Further information about the faculty is available at the following sites:
Department of Mechanical Science and Bioengineering
Mechanical Science Course
(1) Based on "6. Regulations Pertaining to Working Hours, Holidays and Leave for National University Corporation Osaka University Staff"
*The Discretionary Labor System, Special Work Type will be applied (deemed working hours: 8 hours a day)
(2) Based on "Salary Regulations for National University Corporation Osaka University Staff Subject to New Annual Salary System"
This new system defines that the new annual salary consists of basic salary and performance-based bonus, and it will also pay allowances for commuting, housing, and dependency as well as retirement allowance.
The Work Regulation is in preparation to be posted.
(3) Medical insurance and employee's pension insurance of the Federation of National Public Service Personnel Mutual Aid Associations, Employment Insurance and Industrial Accident Compensation Insurance
(1) Concerning work conditions other than the above-mentioned, please refer to “3. Work Regulations for National University Corporation Osaka University Staff" and/or related regulations.
(2) Please note the above-mentioned work conditions are as of the day this employment offer is posted, and subject to change.
We welcome applications from highly motivated female candidates.
(3) Osaka University is committed to promoting gender equality and providing various supports for female academic staff members.
EURAXESS offer ID: 592699
Posting organisation offer ID: D120122358
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.