ORGANISATION/COMPANYTokyo Institute of Technology
RESEARCH FIELDComputer scienceEngineering › Computer engineeringEngineering › Knowledge engineeringInformation science › Library scienceTechnology › Computer technologyTechnology › Information technology
RESEARCHER PROFILELeading Researcher (R4)
APPLICATION DEADLINE09/02/2021 23:59 - Asia/Tokyo
LOCATIONJapan › Tokyo, Kanagawa
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEKSee description
(1) Organizing and managing the curricula of undergraduate and graduate lectures, and conducting the lectures in the area of software engineering (both in Japanese and English). Especially, the successful applicant may be asked to join the faculty members who organize, manage, and conduct the programs like: Education Program for Information Technology Specialists, Progressive Graduate Minor in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence, Progressive Graduate Minor in Cybersecurity, Information Literacy and Computer Science for all the first-year students in the institute.
(2) Research and supervising researches for undergraduate and graduate students in the above research fields (both in Japanese and English)
(3) Works for governing the university, school and department. Especially, the successful applicant may be asked to support software system procurement in the institute, collaborating with Global Scientific Information and Computing Center (GSIC).
Tokyo Institute of Technology, SuzukakedaiCampus(Neareststation:Suzukakedai)orOokayamaCampus(Nearest station: Ookayama)
Professor, 1 person
[Proposed Start Date]
April 1, 2021 or the earliest possible date thereafter
Defacto working hours* under the discretionary labor system: 7 hours 45 minutes per day (38 hours 45 minutes per week)
*Hours considered as working hours
(1) At the time of employment: The salary will be paid based on the monthly salary system under the Institute's Regulations on Wage and Salary.
(2) From January 1, 2022: The Annual Salary System with Lump-Sum Retirement Allowance will apply and the salary will be paid under the Institute's Regulations on Wage and Salary for Staff under Annual Salary System with Lump-Sum Retirement Allowance.
[Social insurance and other benefits]
Employee's pension, Mutual Aid Association short-term benefits (health insurance), employment insurance, worker's compensation Insurance.
EURAXESS offer ID: 590731
Posting organisation offer ID: D120120565
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.