ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity of Warsaw
RESEARCH FIELDHistory › Archaeology
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE30/01/2021 00:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › Warszaw
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/04/2021
The Director of the Polish Centre of Mediterranean Archaeology
University of Warsaw
Competition for a adjunct with doctoral degree
Group of employees: research
Number of position open: one
Planned employment: 1.04.2021 – 31.12.2023
The successful candidate will fill requirements explicated in art.113 of the Higher Education Law (Law Journal 2020, item 85 amended), and the following:
- doctoral degree in archaeology;
- ability to lead and manage projects in the field of community archeology based on cultural heritage
- academic knowledge and practical experience in implementing programes in a community living in the neighborhood of an archaeological site
- specialization: archaeology of Nubia, history of archeology in the studied area, ability to communicate in Arabic and knowledge of local customs
Key responsibilities include:
1. preparing and conducting a project in the field of community
archeology in Sudan
2. preparation of community archaeology projects at other excavation
sites of the PCMA UW
3. other tasks recommended by the director of PCMA UW.
- application to the Rector for employment as assistant including signed agreement to processing personal data (Information clause and consent clause)
- scientific questionnaire
- scientific curriculum vitae with information on research achievements, organizational achievements and list of publications
- copy of PhD diploma in archaeology
- statement on regarding and accepting the rules for job applications for a position of an academic teacher at the University of Warsaw
- names and contact to three persons who can provide references to the applicant
Applications and required documents should be submitted by mail firstname.lastname@example.org by 30.01.2021.
The results of the competition will be announced by 05.02.2021. It is the first stage of the employment process for academic teachers set down in the UW Statute; a positive result is essential to proceed further.
PCMA UW reserves the right to change the competition deadline and to
interview selected candidates. Candidates will be informed individually about
EURAXESS offer ID: 588793
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.