RESEARCH FIELDEngineering › Biomedical engineering
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)Established Researcher (R3)Recognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE06/02/2021 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONSpain › Madrid
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/01/2021
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEH2020
ERN TransplantChild is a European Reference Network focused on pooling experience and knowledge across Europe. TransplantChild focuses on both Solid Organ Transplantation (SOT) and Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation (HSCT) which are low-prevalence and complex conditions that require highly specialized expertise and resources. ERN TransplantChild is made up of 18 member hospitals from 11 countries and 8 affiliated centres from 7 EU countries. The Network, coordinated from the La Paz University Hospital, works in different areas focused on improving the quality of life of paediatric transplant patients through different strategic areas. In ERNs medical knowledge and expertise travel rather than patients, using a dedicated IT platform and telemedicine tools to review a patient’s diagnosis and treatment.
Responsible for providing training, support and monitoring on a European e-health platform
- Provide on-site/ virtual training to ERN TransplantChild members on the different IT platforms.
- Improve, update and develop training material for the efficient use of ERN platforms.
- Provide first-line of support to users and report system incidents to the technical team of DG SANTE.
- Compile and analyse activity and efficiency indicators for the use of IT platforms of the ERN.
- Work together with the European support team in the technical design improvements of the e-health platform, analysing critical points and developing process optimization models.
- Provide support in the implementation of a multicentre European registry, supervising data flow processes and implementing interoperability models.
- Collection and analysis of multicentre data on pediatric transplantation.
- First-line support of the e-learning platform and development of e-learning material on pediatric transplantation.
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: ExcellentSPANISH: Excellent
- Graduate or master's degree in Biomedical engineering or similar experience.
- Experience in the use of statistical and data visualization tools.
- Presentation skills and experience providing training to health professionals.
- Excellent organization and multitasking work
- Good at coordinating activities and organizing tasks
- Teamwork skills and proactive personality
- Essential: spoken and written fluency in English
- Strong communication skills in English and Spanish
- Ability to travel up to 40% time (subjected to covid-19 travel restrictions)
EURAXESS offer ID: 585939
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.