ORGANISATION/COMPANYKitami Institute of Technology
RESEARCH FIELDEngineering › Mechanical engineering
RESEARCHER PROFILEEstablished Researcher (R3)Recognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE29/01/2021 23:59 - Asia/Tokyo
LOCATIONJapan › Hokkaido
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEKSee description
[Description of the institution (year of establishment, capital amount, number of employees, etc.), details of the business, recruitment background information, project description, etc.]
The Research Fields in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Kitami Institute of Technology, Japan is pleased to announce a job opening in the ranks of “Assistant Professor" starting from April 1, 2021.
[Job description (work / duties after recruitment, subject responsible for, etc.)]
(1) Teaching: Subjects related to CAD/CAM, 3D Printing, Reverse Engineering
(2) Research: Topics related to Smart Manufacturing (Especially the subjects related to CAD/CAM, 3D Printing, and Reverse Engineering)
[Address of work location and other information]
Kitami Institute of Technology
165, Koen-Cho, Kitami, Hokkaido 090-8507, JAPAN
[Available positions (job title, number of positions, etc.)]
Position title: Assistant Professor
Number of positions: One
[Starting date, employment date, etc.]
April 1, 2021
Annual salary system
Discretionary labor system
(1) The institute selects faculty members in the spirit of the Basic Law on Gender Equality.
(2) The institute promotes the recruitment of foreign faculty members.
(3) For promoting gender equality and recruitment of foreign faculty members, the evaluation system of the institute takes into consideration the special circumstances of the life events of females, and a period until the foreign faculty members adapt to Japan society.
(4) Please download the CV and the list of publications templates from the following site: http://www.kitami-it.ac.jp/about/saiyou/
EURAXESS offer ID: 585815
Posting organisation offer ID: D120111553
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.