RESEARCH FIELDHistory › Archaeology
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE09/01/2021 22:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › Warszawa
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
The Director of the Polish Centre of Mediterranean Archaeology
University of Warsaw
Competition for a research assistant
Group of employees – research
Number of position open: one
Planned employment: 1.03.2021 – 28.02.2023
The successful candidate will fill requirements explicated in art.113 of the Higher Education Law (Law Journal 2020, item 85 amended), and the following:
- Master degree in archaeology
- specialization in pottery from Late Ancient period in Egypt
- specialization in pottery from post-Meroitic/ early Makurian period in Sudan
- ethno-archaeological research focused on modern workshops from Egypt and Sudan
- more then 5 years of experience in archaeological research in Egypt and in Sudan
- more then 5 years of experience in the field of ceramology in Egypt and Sudan
Key responsibilities include:
- pursuing research on archaeology and ceramology and publishing the results of it
- other tasks recommended by director of PCMA
- application to the Rector for employment as assistant including signed agreement to processing personal data ( Information clause and consent clause) http://bsp.adm.uw.edu.pl/wp-content/uploads/sites/166/2019/12/Klauzula-i...
- scientific curriculum with information on research achievements, organizational achievements and list of publications
- questionnaire (http://bsp.adm.uw.edu.pl/wp-content/uploads/sites/166/2019/12/KWESTIONAR...)
- copy of MA diploma in archaeology
- statement on regarding and accepting the rules for job applications for a position of an academic teacher at the University of Warsaw
Applications and required documents should be submitted by mail firstname.lastname@example.org by 30.01 .2021.
The results of the competition will be announced by 05.02.2021. It is the first stage of the employment process for academic teachers set down in the UW Statute; a positive result is essential to proceed further.
PCMA UW reserves the right to change the competition deadline and to
interview selected candidates. Candidates will be informed individually about
EURAXESS offer ID: 585527
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.