ORGANISATION/COMPANYNicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń
RESEARCH FIELDLanguage sciences › LinguisticsPsychological sciences › Behavioural sciencesPsychological sciences › Cognitive science
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)Established Researcher (R3)
APPLICATION DEADLINE05/01/2021 23:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › Toruń
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/02/2021
The EVO research team (largely coextensive with CLES NCU, see https://cles.umk.pl/), operating within the University Centre of Excellence IMSErt - Interacting Minds, Societies, Environments (https://imsert.umk.pl/en), is looking for a postdoc researcher specialising in empirical research methods in broadly defined behavioral sciences or cognitive sciences (in particular including studies on language and interaction.
Employment contract for the position of Postdoc – Research Adjunct at the Faculty of Humanities, the University Centre of Excellence IMSErt - Interacting Minds, Societies, Environments of the Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń for a period of 12 months with a possibility to extend the employment to 24 months.
Gross Salary: 11 500 PLN
The employment will be in Torun (i.e. remote employment is not possible).
The postdoc position is part of a new project - Initiative of Excellence - Research University, under which Nicolaus Copernicus University in Torun was selected as one of the ten best universities in Poland and supported by additional funds for the development of scientific potential. The University Centre of Excellence IMSErt is the flagship institution within the project, the only one dedicated specifically to research in the humanities and social sciences. It is characterised by an openness to new research areas, strong internationalisation, high competitiveness and scientific excellence.
- cover letter;
- PhD diploma (or an equivalent document certifying that the candidate holds a doctoral degree);
- academic CV, including in particular;
- information on the record of the candidate's scientific, teaching and organisational achievements;
- publication record.
The documents should be submitted to the office of the University Centre of Excellence IMSErt UMK in Toruń by email: email@example.com by 05.01.2021.
The contest will be settled by 22.01.2021.
Planned employment from 01.02.2021.
The University does not provide accommodation.
For further information regarding this position, please contact the administration of the University Centre of Excellence IMSErt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) PhD degree
2) Experience in empirical research in broadly construed behavioral or cognitive sciences (in particular including research on language and interaction)
3) research and academic output
- publications in peer-reviewed journals (esp. indexed in the Web of Science or Scopus databases), please attach copies of 1-3 selected publications,
- active participation in international academic conferences,
- participating in research grant projects,
- experience in international academic cooperation (e.g. internships, academic grants, etc.),
4) Proficiency in English (selected candidates will be interviewed remotely).
EURAXESS offer ID: 585180
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.