RESEARCH FIELDAgricultural sciences › OtherBiological sciences › OtherChemistry › OtherComputer science › OtherEngineering › OtherEnvironmental science › OtherGeography › OtherGeosciences › OtherTechnology › Other
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)Recognised Researcher (R2)Leading Researcher (R4)Established Researcher (R3)
APPLICATION DEADLINE30/11/2021 00:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONKorea › Korea
TYPE OF CONTRACTTo be defined
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE30/11/2021
- This position is under China Talents Scheme, applicants will have to submit an application form with supporting documents for Panel Review;
- This position is managed by a Recruitment Agency. Please contact Yuqing Gao on Linkedin or Whatsapp to learn more !
- For funding details and application schedule, please check this link:
Backup application form to download:Google Drive
We welcome applicants from Junior, Senior and Retired with no age limitation!
All successful NATIONAL level applicants can expect:
- a one-off funding of 1 million RMB (~140K USD) for full time/ 0.5 million RMB (~70K USD) for part time for individual
- weekly salaries starting from 15K RMB ~ 50K RMB (~2.5K to 70K USD) for individual
- the opportunity to apply for a research fund of 1 to 5 million RMB (~140K to 700K USD) for Research Project
Chinese Language is not required for these application
Visiting Positions are open at five distinct ranks: Postdoctoral Fellow,Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Full Professor, and Chair Professor.
- A PhD in a related discipline. The research disciplines include, but are not limited to, chemistry, all major branches of engineering, life sciences, mathematics, physics, and inter-disciplinary fields. The engineering disciplines include, but are not limited to, electrical engineering, computer science, information technology, energy and environment, nanotechnology and material science, and emerging technology. We emphasizes inter-disciplinary research.
- In-depth knowledge and proven skills of academic and applied research.
- Demonstrated ability to teach.
- Candidates must have published in international journals and participated in the acquisition of external funding.
Main Duty and Responsibilities:
- Conducting guided and independent research
- Publish in leading international journals
- Writing research proposals
- Meeting with project sponsors
- Support outreach activities
- Teaching short courses
- Any other (incl. administrative) duties that may reasonably be assigned by the supervising faculty member.
EURAXESS offer ID: 584386
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.