ORGANISATION/COMPANYSPW recherche (Walloon ministry of research)
RESEARCH FIELDAstronomyBiological sciencesChemistryComputer scienceEconomicsEngineeringEnvironmental scienceGeographyMathematicsMedical sciencesNeurosciencesPharmacological sciencesPhysicsTechnology
RESEARCHER PROFILEEstablished Researcher (R3)
APPLICATION DEADLINE15/10/2021 00:00 - Europe/Brussels
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK38
OFFER STARTING DATE03/01/2022
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEFP7 / People-Marie Curie Actions COFUND
MARIE CURIE GRANT AGREEMENT NUMBER847587
This call for proposals aims to promote the mobility of researchers (a) who are highly qualified towards businesses (b) and accredited research centres, universities or research centres backed by university colleges in Wallonia/Wallonia-Brussels Federation (c).
In fact, the proposal must be structured around the trio (a) + (b) + (c).
The stay of these researchers must lead to an increase in scientific and technological potential in Wallonia through, such as:
- the development and validation of new products, processes or services intended to be promoted industrially in the short term, or
- the acquisition and development of a new technology, and
- the development of the skills of the researcher.
The researcher's stay in Wallonia will be balanced between supervisors (b) and (c). This stay must last at least 18 months and no longer than three years. It can only be interrupted by a stay of maximum two weeks a year (can be combined) outside Wallonia, to be agreed between the parties.
Lastly, proposals that fit within the domains of the six competitiveness clusters are encouraged.
To be eligible, all proposals must meet the following conditions:
The full application must:
- be submitted online before midday on 2 April 2021 by the partner (c) in collaboration with the partner (b) and the identified researcher, who will meet the conditions set out in point 3 of this call for proposals and
- be accompanied by a formal commitment between these partners, i.e. (b) and (c1), (c2) or (c3), regarding the performance of the research
- aims to develop a single project, single process or a single new service or to acquire and use new knowledge likely to contribute to the development of the SME or the industrial fabric of Wallonia
- includes a credible plan for the use of the results
- cannot have already received public funding, and
- fits within the powers of the Walloon Region;
Any proposals that do not meet these criteria will be rejected.
An appeal can be made against this decision (by return email addressed to the programme managers) within seven days of notification.
The applications will only be assessed based on the documents submitted by the call closure date and in accordance with the following criteria: candidate, research, host institution, impact (see the online call for further details we can add here)
The minimum monthly gross indexed salary is 4344.64 €. The maximum is 6076.75 €.
The salary depends of the researcher's seniority, marital situation ...
Please find here the the salary grid.
Web site for additional job details
REQUIRED LANGUAGESFRENCH: Basic
Researchers must hold a PhD or a 4 y. experience.
Researchers must be in a mobility scheme (not having spent more than 12 months in Belgium during the laast three years).
EURAXESS offer ID: 582147
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.