ORGANISATION/COMPANYInstitute of Oceanology Polish Academy of Sciences
RESEARCH FIELDEnvironmental science › Earth science
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE11/12/2020 15:00 - Europe/London
LOCATIONPoland › Sopot
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE15/12/2020
- Publication record within the reasearch area of the Arctic benthic ecology (at least 8 publications in journals reported in Journal Citation Report (JCR) with Impact Factor),
- Experience in laboratory analyses, including taxonomic identification of meiobenthic and macrobenthic invertebrtaes of Arctic and North Atlantic seas
- Experience in statistical analyses of biological data (including e.g. size spectra nalsyes or modelling of secondary production an respiration)
- Experience in benthic sampling and work on reasearch vessels in polar conditions,
- Very good knowledge of English and Polish languages,
- Experience in presenting scientific results at national and international scientific conferences,
- Documented participation in scientific projects focused on diversity and functioning of Arctic benthic communities
- of experience in obtaining funds for conducting research, in the implementation and management of scientific and research projects (minimum 2 years).
- Application for employment.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Cover letter.
- Copy of thediploma.
- List of scientific achievements.
- List of publications.
- Completedpersonal questionnaire.
- Declaration of familiarization with the service on the processing of personal data.
Please include signed document with the following consent clause:
(place and date)
Applicant's name and surname
DECLARATION ON BEING INFORMED ABOUT THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
I hereby declare that I have read the following information on processing of my personal data in the recruitment process, provided by the Institute of Oceanology Polish Institute of Science in accordance with Article 13 RODO.
signature of the declarant
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: ExcellentPOLISH: Excellent
- commitment to popular science activities,
- mobility (participation in internships, conferences, courses),
- experience in reporting research task.
EURAXESS offer ID: 581635
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.