ORGANISATION/COMPANYNicolaus Copernicus University
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE27/12/2020 00:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › Toruń
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE18/01/2021
1. At least a doctoral degree in archaeology.
2. Education and achievements in the field of early medieval archaeology.
3. Experience in the field of:
a) research in the early medieval archaeology, with particular emphasis on the religion problems and the relationship between
sacrum and cultural-natural environments;
b) organizing and conducting archaeological survey and excavation research;
c) operation of the total station, GPS locators;
d) the elements of operating GIS software in the field of visualization of archaeological mapping results;
e) photographic and drawing documentation of archaeological monuments.
4. Documented scientific achievements on the national and international arena, including at least:
a) authorship / co-authorship of publications in scientific journals (minimum 100 points);
b) active participation (paper/poster presentations) in scientific meetings / conferences in Poland and abroad;
c) cooperation with Polish and foreign scientific institutions;
d) authorship / editor of scientific monographs.
5. Fluent knowledge of the Polish language in speech and writing.
6. Very good knowledge of the English language.
7. Documented obtaining of external funds for scientific research and managing research projects.
8. Required skills:
a) knowledge of MS Office, Corel, QGIS;
b) driving license category B;
c) work in a team, high personal culture;
d) promoting archaeological research, e.g. running a website, preparing promotional materials, participating in events
EURAXESS offer ID: 580726
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.