ORGANISATION/COMPANYUNIVERSITY POMPEU FABRA
RESEARCH FIELDCommunication sciences › OtherPolitical sciences › Other
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE30/11/2020 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONSpain › Barcelona
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK7,5
OFFER STARTING DATE21/12/2020
In the framework of the project “Communication of crises and emergencies in Social Media. Study of its use in Spain and design of information protocols for institutions and media (COMCRISIS)”, funded by the Spanish Ministry of Science, Innovation and Universities (MCIU), Spanish State Research Agency (AEI), the hiring of an intermediate technician officer to support research. The contracted person will support the principal investigators in the tasks of managing the project and the budget, as well as coordinating the tasks of the different members of the project. An organized person is required, with the ability to work in a team and who can demonstrate a minimum of two years of experience in research and coordination tasks in research projects funded by public and private institutions linked to projects on crisis and emergency communication in the field of social media.
- University degree at intermediate or higher level.
- Spanish as a native language, proficiency level knowledge of Catalan language (C1-CEF, Common European Framework of Reference) and English (B2-CEFR, Common European Framework of Reference).
It will be valued:
- Doctoral degree
- Participation in research projects carrying out management and coordination tasks. Participation in projects on crisis and emergency communication on social media will be favorably valued.
- Knowledge in the analysis of social networks, mainly Twitter, and the advanced use of office software and basic knowledge in analysis software (especially SPSS, Tableau and R Stats).
Details of the post:
- Incorporation: 21st of December 2020
- Category: Research Support Staff type 2
- Attachment: UPF Poblenou Campus
- Expected duration: 8 months
- Dedication: part-time at 7.5 hours/week
- Approximate gross monthly salary: 592.67 euros
This contract is funded by the project “Communication of crisis and emergencies in Social Media. Study of its use in Spain and design of information protocols for institutions and media (COMCRISIS)”, funded by the Spanish Ministry of Science, Innovation and Universities (MCIU), Spanish State Research Agency (AEI), with reference PID2019-109064GB-I00.
Deadline for submitting applications and contact:
Interested persons must submit the following documentation:
1) A complete curriculum vitae (“CV_Cognoms, Nom.pdf”)
2) Letter of motivation (“Carta_Cognoms, Nom.pdf”).
Interested persons must submit their application to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, stating in the subject the offer code 2020-COMCRISIS01 and attaching the indicated documents.
Registration deadline: 30th November 2020
EURAXESS offer ID: 579271
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.