ORGANISATION/COMPANYPolish Academy of Sciences
RESEARCH FIELDAgricultural sciencesAnthropologyArchitectureArtsAstronomyBiological sciencesChemistryCommunication sciencesComputer scienceCriminologyCultural studiesDemographyEconomicsEducational sciencesEngineeringEnvironmental scienceEthics in health sciencesEthics in natural sciencesEthics in physical sciencesEthics in social sciencesGeographyGeosciencesHistoryInformation scienceJuridical sciencesLanguage sciencesLiteratureManagement sciencesMathematicsMedical sciencesOtherPhilosophyPhysicsPolitical sciencesPsychological sciencesReligious sciencesSociologyTechnology
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE30/06/2021 17:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Warsaw
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/01/2022
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEH2020 / Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions COFUND
MARIE CURIE GRANT AGREEMENT NUMBER847639
The Polish Academy of Sciences (PAS) is pleased to announce the PASIFIC Fellowship Programme funded within the MSCA COFUND scheme. The PASIFIC Programme offers attractive 2-year postdoctoral fellowships to excellent researchers of any nationality, working in any scientific discipline.
Each PASIFIC fellow will be granted a monthly allowance of approx. €2,500 net and, if applicable, an additional family allowance. In addition, PASIFIC fellows will be provided with a research budget of up to €93,000 per project.
Applicants will be obliged to fill in an online application form that will be available from March 15th to June 30th, 2021 (Call1) and from September 15th to December 30th, 2021 (Call2).
Up to 50 Fellows will be recruited in two calls:
Call1: 35 Fellows
Call 2: 15 Fellows
Please find more information on the website: pasific.pan.pl
Should you have any queries, do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
Before applying for the PASIFIC Fellowship, you will need to identify a suitable PAS Institute and a Potential Supervisor, who commit to supporting your research. In cooperation with the Potential Supervisor and Host Institute you should prepare an application to be submitted to the online system.
All interested applicants will be obliged to fill in the online application that will be opened from 15.03.2021 to 30.06.2021 (Call1) and 15.09.2021 to 30.12.2021 (Call2).
The application consists of an online administrative form and the following attachments:
- CV and track record of early achievements;
- research project description (max. 10 pages);
- supervisor’s CV and description of the Institute’s research environment (to be prepared jointly with the Institute’s representatives);
- ethics self-assessment (if necessary).
Also, copies of the following documents should be submitted:
PhD diploma or a document confirming at least 4-year research experience;
letter of support from the prospective supervisor and host institution.
To apply for the PASIFIC Fellowship, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- At the deadline of the call, you must be in possession of at least a doctoral degree or four years of Full-Time Equivalent research experience. It means you should hold a degree entitling you to embark on a doctoral programme and have at least four years of a documented research experience.
- You must comply with the MSCA mobility rule. This means you must have not been a resident of Poland or carried out your main activities, including work and studies, in Poland for more than a year out of three years before the call’s deadline.
EURAXESS offer ID: 578170
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.