ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversitat Pompeu Fabra - ETIC
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE11/11/2020 11:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONSpain › Barcelona
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK37.5
OFFER STARTING DATE18/11/2020
REFERENCE NUMBERPGC2018-098625-B-I00, Geometric and Semantic Video Analysis (VAGS), MICINN/FEDER UE project
Research, develop, test and validate methods for the analysis of sports video.
- The IPCV group is seeking a research assistant who will collaborate in a national project (MICINN/FEDER U project, reference PGC2018-098625-B-I00) where we work towards the automatic understanding of a 3D dynamic scene from a video sequence of it. The goal is to segment the dynamic scene into different objects, their individual sounds and their trajectories, infer the depth ordering of the scene along time -thus the occlusions and disocclusions-, complete the occluded objects, and generate new dynamic content. This job position is focused on the context of semantic sport analysis.
- The tasks associated with this job position are in the context of semantic sport analysis. In particular, the review, implementation or adaptation if needed, and evaluation of state-of-the-art deep learning and computer vision methods to tackle several problems for the automatic analysis of soccer videos.
- Prospective applicants should have a strong academic record with solid background in deep learning frameworks, experience in computer vision, a solid Mathematical background, software development, and must be proficient in English.
- Good programming skills are expected.
- Interested candidates please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
EURAXESS offer ID: 571604
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.