RESEARCH FIELDEngineering › Electronic engineering
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)Recognised Researcher (R2)Leading Researcher (R4)Established Researcher (R3)
APPLICATION DEADLINE30/08/2021 23:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPortugal › Porto
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEFP7
To join a Transportation Unit, we are looking for an R&D Specialist, whose main mission is:
- Perform software product development activities in Windows and Linux environments, according to the specifications and solution design, internal rules and procedures and applicable legislation, in order to ensure compliance with deadlines and the final quality of projects;
- Ensure the monitoring of the technological evolution of tools and activities for the development of projects, in order to obtain better products with the appropriate quality and cost.
- Develop technical activities associated with the development of new solutions with levels of technological evolution, quality, productivity and customer satisfaction, covering various stages of their development process;
- Prepare technical documents of the systems and solutions developed, in detail as properties and characteristics of the systems developed;
- Collaborate in the research of technologies, namely, support in the identification of components or modules to be used in the programs and solutions developed in order to increase the quality and efficiency of the systems developed;
- Ensure the correct management and use of resources, tools and equipment based on the development of systems and solutions in the Research and Development Area;
- Ensure the technical analysis and technological benchmark of the products that exist in the market developed by companies in the sector. Analyze and compare the technologies used in existing solutions, with a view to promoting the improvement and quality of internal solutions.
- Degree / Master in Informatics, Electrotechnical or Similar Engineering;
- Experience between 3 - 5 years;
- Experience in the architecture of software solutions;
- Experience in programming languages (namely Java, C ++, C #) and .NET frameworks;
- DevOps knowledge of software development (source control, continuous delivery and deployment);
- Good knowledge of Windows;
- Good Linux knowledge;
- Knowledge of the UML modeling language
EURAXESS offer ID: 571504
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.