ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversitat Pompeu Fabra - ETIC
RESEARCH FIELDPsychological sciences
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE11/11/2020 23:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONSpain › Barcelona
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK15
OFFER STARTING DATE01/12/2020
REFERENCE NUMBERref. RTI2018-096238-A-I00 Learning a second language in a new modality financed by the Spanish Research Agency (AEI) and the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)
Applications are invited for two part-time Research Assistants (up to 15 hours/week) in the Speech Production and Bilingualism Group (SPB), at the Center for Brain and Cognition in Universitat Pompeu Fabra. The position is covered by the project entitled “Aprendiendo una segunda lengua en una nueva modalidad” (RTI2018-096238-A-I00) financed by the Spanish Research Agency (AEI) and the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
RESPONSIBILITIES and EXPERIENCE:
• Research support tasks related to adult studies.
• Recruiting subjects to participate in the project research studies.
• Prepare experiments and translation control.
• Data organization and preliminary analysis.
CANDIDATE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
• Proficient knowledge of English, Spanish and Catalan.
• Knowledge of a sign language is a plus.
• Degree in Psychology, Human Biology or Cognitive Neuroscience is recommended.
• Experience as a Research Assistant in R&D (1 year minimum experience expected).
Degree in Psychology, less than 5 years of experience
DESIRED CAPACITY TO DEMONSTRATE:
• Experience as a Research Assistant in Psychology or Neuroscience lab
• A proven ability to prioritise a varied workload and to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Proactive, flexible and problem-solving attitude.
• Team player and ability to work independently.
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, including written communication
Starting date: 1 December 2020
DURATION OF EMPLOYMENT: 4 months
How to apply:
Please send a letter of motivation and your CV before November 11, 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference RA SPB 2-20 in the email subject.
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: Excellent
EURAXESS offer ID: 571202
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.