ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversitat Pompeu Fabra - ETIC
RESEARCH FIELDPsychological sciences
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE05/11/2020 23:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONSpain › Barcelona
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK10
OFFER STARTING DATE15/11/2020
REFERENCE NUMBERPID2019-108494GB-I00 /AEI/10.13039/501100011033 (Psycho) Logical Primitives, Financed by the: Ministerio de Ciencia, Innovación y Universidades (MCIU), Agencia Estatal de Investigación (AEI)
Applications are invited for part-time Research Assistant in the Reasoning and Infant Cognition Group (RICO), led by Prof. Luca Bonatti, Pompeu Fabra University (Barcelona), https://www.upf.edu/web/rico. The position is part of the project (Psycho) Logical Primitives, ref. PID2019-108494GB-I00 /AEI/10.13039/501100011033 financed by the Ministerio de Ciencia, Innovación y Universidades (MCIU), Agencia Estatal de Investigación (AEI)
Research support tasks related to infant studies:
• Recruiting families to participate
• Update of the babylab database
• Feedback to parents - giving them group results once the study their infant participated in finishes
• Coding/double coding of the data
Research support tasks related to infant and/or adult studies:
• Prepare experiments – prepare stimuli, questionnaires, scripts, check equipment, translation of experiment material, reception of families in the baby lab, run experiments,
• Data organization and preliminary analysis
• Recruitment of adults
• Update of the adult participant database
- Previous experience designing/running experiments with infants and children as well as previous experience working in a cognitive neuroscience lab would be valued.
- Selection process: Please send a letter of motivation and your CV before 5 November 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org with RICORA-4 in the subject.
- Additional comments: Starting date: 15 November 2020. Duration of employment: 3 to 6 months, possibly renewable. Hours per week 10.
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: Excellent
EURAXESS offer ID: 569447
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.