RESEARCH FIELDEngineering › Chemical engineeringEngineering › Process engineering
RESEARCHER PROFILEEstablished Researcher (R3)Recognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE29/01/2021 23:59 - Asia/Tokyo
LOCATIONJapan › Ishikawa
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEKSee description
Tenure Track (TT) Assistant Professor, 1 position
Faculty of Frontier Engineering, Institute of Science and Engineering, Kanazawa University
[Field of specification]
Research on chemical engineering in particular materials processing technology or energy conversion technology.
Belongs to research group “Construction of materialized science for social implementation".
1) School of Frontier Engineering, College of Science and Engineering, Kanazawa University
2) School of Natural System, College of Science and Engineering, Kanazawa University
3) Division of Natural System, Graduate School of Natural Science and Technology, Kanazawa University (TT Assistant Professor is responsible to Master's Level Section only.)
[Subject responsible for]
1) Undergraduate course: Subjects related to chemical engineering, materials design and general education.
2) Graduate course: Subjects related to the field of chemical engineering and materials design.
June 1st, 2021 or any early possible date afterwards.
TT Assistant Professor: Full time, non-tenured (In principle 5 years)
* Outline for the standard in making decision on the approval of academic tenure.
1) Research achievement in the concerned field is outstanding in both domestic and international research communities.
2) Appropriately planned research is sufficiently achieved.
3) Sufficient competitive research funding is obtained.
4) Educational achievement for students (research guidance and lecture) is outstanding.
* The expected financial research support is about \800,000 at the first year.
Annual salary system is applied.
1) All of the documents should be sent to the postal address provided above, the submitted documents will not be returned.
2) The website below gives information about employment regulation.
http://www.kanazawa-u.ac.jp/university/administration/regulation/rules (in Japanese)
3) Kanazawa University supports applicants from female scholars and promotes the co-activities of male and female scholars.
http://cdl.w3.kanazawa-u.ac.jp/index.html (in Japanese)
4) Kanazawa University also promotes the courses delivered in English under the internationalization policy.
EURAXESS offer ID: 567973
Posting organisation offer ID: D120091729
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.