ORGANISATION/COMPANYDynatrace Austria GmbH
RESEARCH FIELDComputer science › Digital systemsComputer science › InformaticsComputer science › Programming
RESEARCHER PROFILEEstablished Researcher (R3)Recognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE31/10/2021 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONAustria › Linz
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK38.5 or 40.8
Dynatrace is a leading global technology company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2,600 employees worldwide. We are building a software intelligence platform which is used by Fortune 1000 companies to run and optimize their software applications. Most likely you already used an application monitored by Dynatrace today.
We are strong believers in innovation through technology and research. In our research center situated in the heart of the Linz Institute of Technology (LIT), engineers and researchers collaborate to build next generation technologies that help companies to run better, safer and more innovative software.
The field of real-time data analysis is driven by the need to process and analyze millions of metrics and events in real-time. Processing the huge amounts of data requires high scalability not only of the infrastructure but also of the applied technologies and algorithms to handle data ingest and storage, and to enable large-scale data analysis and anomaly detection in real-time.
- Conduct research in the field of real-time data analysis
- Development of efficient algorithms for real-time data processing and anomaly detection
- Contribute to the global Research Community: Publish and disseminate research findings in journals and speak at conferences
- Actively take part in scientific and industrial cooperation projects
- Bridge academic research and commercial technology development: Collaborate with our Data Science team and other internal and external stakeholders
- PhD in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience and/or expertise in at least one of the relevant research topics (as mentioned above)
- Good feeling for performance and resource constraints
- Strong publication record (of course in relation to "academic age")
- Excellent English skills (oral and written)
Application deadline: None. We are looking for the right (wo)man for the job.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 50,000 gross per year based on full-time employment. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
EURAXESS offer ID: 567596
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.