ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversitat Pompeu Fabra - ETIC
RESEARCH FIELDPsychological sciences
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE21/10/2020 23:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONSpain › Barcelona
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK17.5
OFFER STARTING DATE01/11/2020
REFERENCE NUMBERref. RTI2018-096238-A-I00 Spanish Research Agency (AEI) and the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)
Applications are invited for a part-time Research Assistant in the Speech Production and Bilingualism Group (SPB), at the Center for Brain and Cognition in Universitat Pompeu Fabra. The position is covered by the project entitled “Learning a second language in a new modality” (ref. RTI2018-096238-A-I00) financed by the Spanish Research Agency (AEI) and the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)
• Research support tasks related to adult studies.
• Recruiting subjects to participate in the project research studies.
• Prepare experiments and translation control.
• Data organization and preliminary analysis.
Candidate minimum requirements:
• Proficient knowledge of Catalan Sign Language, Spanish and Catalan
• Knowledge of a English is a plus.
• Experience as Research Assistant in R&D (2 years minimum experience expected).
Desired capacity to demonstrate:
• Experience as Research Assistant in Neuroscience.
• A proven ability to prioritise a varied workload and to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Proactive, flexible and problem-solving attitude.
• Team player and ability to work independently.
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, including written communication.
Starting date: 1 November 2020
Duration of employment: 8 months (17.5 hours/week)
How to apply:
Please send a letter of motivation and your CV before October 14, 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference RA SPB 2020 in the email subject.
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELPsychological sciences: Master Degree or equivalent
EURAXESS offer ID: 565444
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.