RESEARCH FIELDHistory › Medieval history
RESEARCHER PROFILEEstablished Researcher (R3)Leading Researcher (R4)
APPLICATION DEADLINE22/10/2020 00:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONAustria › 8010 Graz
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
REFERENCE NUMBERVV/29/99 ex 2019/20
The successful candidate will be responsible for the subject of medieval history in research and teaching, whilst taking the relevant curricula into consideration. A distinctive international research profile and a regional focus are preferred. We also expect gender mainstreaming skills.
The minimum remuneration as stated in the Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 73.438,40 gross per year. Salary subject to negotiation.
Please submit your application documents (in German or English) in accordance with the general application guidelines (which can be found at http://jobs.uni-graz.at/en/Berufungsverfahren) before the stated deadline. Your application documents should include the reference number of the position and be sent by email to:
Web site for additional job details
- Austrian or equivalent foreign higher education degree corresponding with the position (doctorate/PhD)
- Habilitation or equivalent qualification in Medieval History
- Outstanding academic qualifications in research and teaching in the relevant discipline (commensurate with stage of academic career)
- Skills in higher education didactics and online teaching
- Gender mainstreaming skills
- Skills in attracting subject-specific project grants
- Management and leadership experience
EURAXESS offer ID: 563167
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.