ORGANISATION/COMPANYFundació Hospital Universitari Vall d&#039;Hebron- Institut de recerca
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE09/10/2020 15:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONSpain › Barcelona
TYPE OF CONTRACTOther
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE05/10/2020
VHIR is a public sector institution that promotes and develops the biomedical research, innovation and teaching at Vall d'Hebron University Hospital (HUVH), the hospital of Barcelona and the largest of the Catalan Institute of Health (ICS).
This position will be located in the Department of Information Systems and Decision Support in the Vall d’Hebron University Hospital (HUVH). The HUVH is the largest hospital complex in Catalonia (Spain) and one of the most important in Spain, offering complex healthcare through its public, teaching and community hospital. The Department of Information Systems and Decision Support has an innovative orientation in the approach and strategies to data collection and processing, including patient-reported outcomes. It has been pioneer in the country in developing the Value-Based Health Care model, employing systematic and participative methodologies. The development of this model has grown up in the last year in parallel with the collaboration of some European-Funded projects.
- Plan, execute and monitor the different activities of the project, in strong collaboration with the Project Coordinator in Vall d’Hebron, Dr. Yolima Cossio. Typical topics of work will be: ethical and regulatory aspects of platforms build on patient data, data management, technology-based innovations in data management, governance issues, sustainability aspects, value-based healthcare.
- Liaise with and support HVH clinical personnel who participates in the project.
- Identify, communicate and collaborate with relevant stakeholders in the healthcare ecosystem required to achieve the objectives of the project
- Prepare of required documentation, presentations or materials
- Support in the organization of the necessary events for the achievement of the objectives of the project e.g. workshops, etc.
- Attend Project Follow-up Meetings virtual and actual (international travel required)
- Prepare the project monitoring documentation
- Prepare deliverables and milestones according to deadlines.
- Full-time position (40h/week)
- Starting date: October 2020
- Length of the contract: project end-date (5 years)
- Gross annual salary: 40 000 € – 45 000 € (depending on candidate’s profile & experience)
What can we offer?
- Skillful and social colleagues in a dynamic environment.
- Challenging tasks and a wide range of responsibilities.
- Personal training opportunities.
- Flexible working hours.
- 23 days of holidays + 9 personal days.
- Flexible Remuneration Program (including dining checks, health insurance, transportation and more).
Applicants should submit a full Curriculum Vitae and a cover letter with the reference “Scientific International Project Manager ” to the following email address: email@example.com
Please check on VHIR’s official website the specific dates to submit your application. After this period the vacancy will be closed.
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: Excellent
Education and qualifications:
- University degree, preferably in Life Science, Data Science, or International Relations.
- Previous successful experience in Project Management of International Consortia.
- Excellent written and oral skills in English and Spanish.
- Dynamic person with a demonstrated capacity of team work
- Communication and organizational skills will be required.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build fluid relationship with different types of stakeholders
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Experience and knowledge:
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in International Project Management within the health sector
- Previous experience in health data management
- Experience in the development of: operation plans, risk management strategies, sustainability plans, governance models and business models.
- Knowledge of the local health ecosystem and main stakeholders
- Experience in both public and private health sector
Open, Transparent, Merit based Recruitment procedures of Researchers (OTM-R)
Know more about it at Fundació Hospital Universitari Vall d'Hebron- Institut de recerca
Know more about OTM-R
EURAXESS offer ID: 561948
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.