ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversidade de Santiago de Compostela
RESEARCH FIELDBiological sciencesChemistryPharmacological sciences
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)Recognised Researcher (R2)Established Researcher (R3)Leading Researcher (R4)
APPLICATION DEADLINE25/10/2020 22:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONSpain › Santiago de Compostela
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK37,5
OFFER STARTING DATE03/01/2021
Prof. Alonso’s Lab, based in the CIMUS Research Institute of the USC, Spain, is specialized in “Nanotechnologies applied to the design of drug delivery systems and formulation of biological drugs”
Information about the group activities can be found at: http://www.usc.es/grupos/mjalonsolab/
The Position, Main Duties & Accountabilities:
To participate in the research project entitled “Nose-to-brain delivery of RNA-based drugs”
For more information please visit: https://www.usc.es/grupos/mjalonsolab/job-offer-post-doc-rna-delivery/
• PhD in an appropriate discipline (chemistry, pharmacy, biology, chemical/ biomedical engineering…).
• Experience in drug delivery, with emphasis in RNA delivery
• A good publication record for career stage.
• Excellent writing and presentation skills.
• Upper intermediate level of English or higher.
• Excellent organisational skills and the ability to deliver to specific deadlines.
• Dynamic with a high level of autonomy and team spirit
• Ability to keep accurate and detail records of experiments.
The person hired will be required:
1. To design, plan and carry out the experiments necessary for the project.
2. To write up reports, research papers and present research findings at national and international meetings.
3. To work in a collaborative environment.
4. To support colleagues, and particularly less experienced researchers.
5. To keep up to date with current developments in subject field.
EURAXESS offer ID: 561937
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.