ORGANISATION/COMPANYCENTITVC - Centro de Nanotecnologia e Materiais Técnicos, Funcionais e Inteligentes
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE09/10/2020 23:00 - Europe/London
LOCATIONPortugal › Vila Nova de Famalicão
TYPE OF CONTRACTTo be defined
HOURS PER WEEK40h
REFERENCE NUMBERCeNTI DE 03/2020
CeNTI - Centro de Nanotecnologia e Materiais Técnicos, Funcionais e Inteligentes, opens a call, with the internal reference “CeNTI DE03_2020”, to hire 1 Multimedia Designer, to conduct activities in the field of Design & Engineering.
The Multimedia Designer shall participate in technical activities of different R&D projects for the development. The Multimedia Designer will also be involved in the scale up of these innovative developments.
The Multimedia Designer shall fully devote the whole of his/her professional activity to CeNTI, on an exclusive basis.
The Multimedia Designer will develop his/her activity in the framework of “Batteries 2030 - Batteries as a central element for urban sustainability” project number POCI-01-0247-FEDER-046109 co-financed by Portugal 2020, under the Operational Program for Competitiveness and Internationalization (POCI) through the European Regional Development Fund.
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELOther: Master Degree or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESPORTUGUESE: ExcellentENGLISH: Excellent
• MSc. in Multimedia Design
• Ability and motivation to work independently as well as collaboratively in an interdisciplinary team
• Exceptional communicative and intercultural skills
• Willingness for significant mobility throughout Europe and stakeholder interactions
• Excellent working knowledge (reading, writing) in English
Applicants to this call may be national, foreign or stateless candidates holding a Msc degree in the field of Multimedia design and complying with the following specific requirements:
- Ability to develop communication and marketing concepts based on multimedia content;
- Knowledge in multimedia and graphic design and in photo, video editing;
- Basic understanding in communication design and copywright;
- Experience in analysing digital products and user interaction;
- Ability to design, develop and implement user interfaces (mobiles apps, product interface, HMI);
- Knowledge in UI and UX concepts and its methodologies and in methodologies to improve mobile/device apps and other HMI interfaces;
- Ability to develop and implement different communication formats (photo, video, 3D models/animations, etc) and to access and develop methods to control quality standards of content;
- Extensive knowledge in multimedia design and editing softwares (examples: Adobe Premiere, AfterEffects, XD, Ilustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Cinema 4D, Blender, etc)
EURAXESS offer ID: 561229
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.