ORGANISATION/COMPANYInstitute of Oceanology Polish Academy of Sciences
RESEARCH FIELDEnvironmental science › Earth science
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE08/10/2020 15:00 - Europe/London
LOCATIONPoland › Sopot
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/11/2020
- documented scientific achievements (in the form of publications in peer-reviewed scientific journals from the Journal Citation Report (JCR) database and having the so-called Impact Factor), consistent with the subject of research conducted in the Laboratory, concerning the study of optical properties of seawater components, including suspended particular matter,
- proven experience in operating measuring equipment used in the research of the optical properties of seawater, in particular in the measurement of light absorption and scattering spectra by seawater components ,
- experience in works carried out on scientific research vessels,
- experience in statistical analyzes of empirical data on the optical properties of seawater components,
- knowledge of English and Polish in speech and writing, allowing for independent writing of scientific papers, reports, etc.,
- proven experience in presenting scientific results at foreign and domestic conferences,
- experience in the implementation of tasks under scientific research projects.
- Application for employment.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Cover letter.
- Copy of the diploma.
- List of scientific achievements.
- List of publications.
- Completed personal questionnaire.
- Declaration of familiarization with the service on the processing of personal data.
Applicant's name and surname
DECLARATION ON BEING INFORMED ABOUT THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
I hereby declare that I have read the following information on processing of my personal data in the recruitment process, provided by the Institute of Oceanology Polish Institute of Science in accordance with Article 13 RODO.
signature of the declarant
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: ExcellentPOLISH: Excellent
- involvement in the popularization of science and organizational activities
EURAXESS offer ID: 561067
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.