ORGANISATION/COMPANYWrocław University of Science and Technology
RESEARCH FIELDEngineering › Electrical engineering
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE25/10/2020 15:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › Wrocław
TYPE OF CONTRACTTo be defined
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/11/2020
IS THE JOB RELATED TO STAFF POSITION WITHIN A RESEARCH INFRASTRUCTURE?Yes
The Department of Microelectronics and Nanotechnology (K70W12D02) The Faculty of Microsystems Electronics and Photonics announces a competition for the position of research and teaching assistant in the field of automation, electronics and electrical engineering in the following specialties: microelectronics, nanoelectronics, semiconductor devices. Candidates should be involved in the teaching activities and also get involved in the organizational work of the Department of Microelectronics and Nanotechnology (K70W12D02). Candidate should have experience in teaching and scientific achievements in the above mentioned discipline.
- a job at a prestigious University,
- a contract of employment,
- possibility of scientific and didactic development
1) a written application to the Head of the Department to enter the competition
2) application for employment addressed to the Rector of the Wrocław University of Science and Technology in case of winning the competition
4) a copy of the diploma of obtaining the degree of master of science in the discipline of electronics (specialization: microelectronics, nanoelectronics, nanotechnology, semiconductor devices,
5) a paper on scientific and research activities, didactic experience and organisational activities,
6) a list of scientific and organizational achievements, development and implementation work in which the candidate participated
7) list of scientific prizes and awards
8) the opinion of at least one academic staff member from the position of professor on the research, teaching and organisational activities of the candidate.
9) a statement that if the competition is won, Wrocław University of Science and Technology will be the candidate's primary place of employment,
10) the candidate's declaration on meeting the conditions of Article 113 of the Act of 20 July 2018. Law on Higher Education and Science,
(11) a declaration of consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of this recruitment in accordance with Article 13(1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.4.2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereafter: TCO). (model declaration available on the website of the Unit)
The documents, written in Polish or English and signed by the candidate, should be sent to the address: Wrocław University of Technology, Faculty of Microsystems Electronics and Photonics, Janiszewski 11/17, 50-372 Wrocław
or be deposited in person with the Dean's Office of the Faculty of
Microsystem Electronics and Photonics, building C-2, room 210.
Please write the following reference code on the envelope with your documents:. Please write the following reference code on the envelope with your documents: AS3/K70W12D02/09/2020
Competition may be inconclusive without giving reasons. Applications of the candidates who were not accepted will be returned after finishing the recruitment process.
Interested persons may collect the documents at the Faculty of Microsystems Electronics and Photonics, Team for Staff of Wroclaw University of Science and Technology within 6 months, for acknowledgment of receipt.
Web site for additional job details
- Educating students,
- Improving qualifications,
- Conducting didactic classes,
- Preparation of applications for research and R & D grants,
- Carrying out scientific research and development works,
- Participation in organizational work of the Chair and Department,
- Raising qualifications,
- Adherence to the principles of ethics, especially the Academic Code of Ethics of Wroclaw University of Technology.
EURAXESS offer ID: 561044
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.